The pumpkins are gone, and the goblins and ghosts have all disappeared. With Halloween behind us, we know what lies ahead—the joyful but often frenetic holiday season. It is a time of celebration for many religions. It is a time to share our joy and generosity with family and friends. But it is a complex season filled with traditions.
For business people it can be particularly challenging knowing appropriate ways to recognize colleagues and co-workers and where to draw the line between business and personal.
For that reason I have spent the last few weeks revising my eBook on business etiquette and protocol for the holiday season. I tried to anticipate as many of the situations that business people find confusing and challenging when I wrote Don’t Be a Turkey during the Holidays: The Complete Guide to Etiquette and Protocol for the Holiday Season.
Have you ever asked yourself any of the following holiday business etiquette questions?
- Is it necessary to sign your holiday cards when your name is already printed on them?
- Is it acceptable to email your holiday greetings?
- Is the holiday office party mandatory?
- What are some of the most common mistakes people make at the office party?
- How can you tell which fork to use at the business dinner?
- How do you remove unwanted food from your mouth?
- Do you have to write thank notes by hand or can you simply send an email?
- How can you decide whom to tip and how much, especially in tough times?
The answers to these questions and many others can be found in my eBook: Don’t Be a Turkey during the Holidays: The Complete Guide to Etiquette and Protocol for the Holiday Season . The eBook is available for immediate download on my website as well as in Amazon’s Kindle Store.
DIGITAL EDITION $4.95
Also Available at Amazon.com for Kindle - click to order
I am not going to leave you wondering what the answers are .Over the next eight weeks, I will provide you with the answers to those questions about holiday business etiquette and others. If you don’t want to wait, you can always download the book now.
In the meantime if you have other questions that you’d like to have answered, send them to me. I’ll do whatever I can so that you won’t be the holiday turkey.
Let the holidays begin!