Dining for Profit
Presentation by Lydia Ramsey
“What is your bread doing on my plate?”
presenting her seminar on Business Etiquette.
You can have your cake and eat it, too. Just make sure it’s your cake and you’re using the right fork! This interactive and informative presentation arms you with a full menu of strategies that will have your clients eating out of your hand. Manners do matter, so learn how to confidently manage the meal every time you dine with a customer, potential client, supervisor, board member, or anyone who has an influence on your career or your business.
Learn the answers to these questions:
- What are my duties as a host—or a guest?
- Who sits where?
- Who orders first?
- How much small talk does it take before getting down to business?
- What do I do with all these utensils?
- Are there really rules for managing the napkin?
- Is it all right to cut the salad?
- Which side is my bread and butter plate on?
- What are the appropriate styles of eating?
- Do I pass to the left or the right—or does it matter?
- What if I need to excuse myself from the table during the meal?
- Are there certain foods to avoid at the business meal?
What Clients have to say…
These courses have provided me with the requisite social skills for successfully navigating all-important business lunches and dinners with confidence. Simply put, Lydia’s programs are terrific”
—Dr. Richard J. Chacon
Department of Sociology &
Call Lydia Now!
Call Lydia now to tell her about your event. Learn how she will make your event an success! 912-598-9812