Presentation by Lydia Ramsey
Connecting with Confidence
presenting her seminar on Business Etiquette.
Learn how to prepare for and profit from any networking opportunity, whether it’s a planned event or a chance encounter in an elevator. Being comfortable talking with others on a professional and personal level helps you develop more profitable relationships. Don’t leave home without these must-have strategies and techniques.
- A plan for meeting and greeting as many people as you can
- Prepared and practiced conversation starters
- Skills for keeping the conversation going
- Exit strategies when it is time to move on
- The ability to make smooth introductions
- What to do when you forget someone’s name
- Knowing how to juggle a plate, a glass and a conversation
- A follow-up method after the event
What Clients have to say…
On behalf of Midlands Technical College, thank you for delivering an outstanding presentation at our Administrative Professionals Conference at the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center. As our morning keynote speaker, you did a tremendous job of engaging and informing our audience of more than 400 participants with “The Top Twelve Email Mistakes That Can Sabotage Your Career.”
The participants’ evaluations of your presentation were overwhelmingly positive with consistently high scores across the board. It was a pleasure working with you in the months leading up to the conference.
Thank you for helping to make our Administrative Professionals Conference a fun, educational and rewarding day for everyone!
–Donna W. Lawrence Program Director, Corporate & Continuing Education
Call or connect with Lydia now for more details on how to make your next event memorable and meaningful. 912-598-9812